Plug your Toslink Digital Optical in and get Digital Audio Coax Out.
This converter can transform a Digital Toslink Optical signal to a digital Coaxial audio signal.
It will connect the TOSLINK optical output from your DVD player, cable or satellite receiver to a coaxial digital audio input.
No need to buy a new receiver, just change media formats and get full digital signal sound quality.
1. One optical input, one coaxial output.
2. Supports sampling rate at 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz. Fully meet the DVD-AUDIO / SACD / DAT sampling standards.
3. Convert Toslink optical digital audio signal to coaxial digital audio output.
4. Come with a power adapter, more stable.
5. Convenient installation, plug, and play, easy operation.
6. Suitable for Home theater, Dolby and DTS systems.
Size: Approx. 71 * 47 * 23 mm / 2.8 * 1.9 * 0.9 inch
Power Supply: DC 6V 300mA
Sampling Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz
Supported Audio: 5.1CH DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM/DTS/Dolby-AC3
Suitable: for Computer/ Laptop / PS3 / XBOX360 / HD Player / HD STB / Blu-ray DVD / KTV Sound System
Package Weight: About 110g
1 * Audio Converter
1 * DC 6V Power Adapter