This cable is to connect to your smartphone (and any other devices with OTG) for reading your data in your USB Flash Drive.
The connection is so easy, just plug the Micro USB 3.0 Side to your smart phones (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Note 3) and plug your USB Flash Drive to the USB A Side, then your Galaxy Note 3 can read the data inside your USB Flash Drive.
If your data storage device (say a usb-powered device, see notes below) requires more power to get it worked, then this cable may help too. This cable comes a USB A male for that. Just plug it into any other USB Charger Socket, then you can get your data storage devices worked and access data from your it.
- With additional USB for USB Powered storage device (say a usb-powered hdd).
- Plug and Play
- To read your data inside flash drive / HDD easily.
- Micro USB 3.0 male to USB female
- Around 22cm long
- Compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 OTG/HOST
This accessory is compatible with:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 / Note III / N9000
- Smartphones with Micro USB 3.0 socket
- you may contact us if you have any queries.
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Only for a USB-powered hard disk, if you harddisk cannot power up with a usb power cable, please assume this cable cannot help. If the USB Socket from your PC cannot power up your hard disk when using this cable, please use some high-powered usb charger.
- USB 3.0 Micro USB OTG Cable with Extra USB Socket for charging x 1 piece