HDMI to Micro HDMI D Cable 1 Meter (3.28 FT) High Speed
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) offers a super fast link between two High Definition devices while saving space by combining Audio and Video into a single cable. HDMI High Speed with Ethernet, the newest iteration of HDMI, brings with it support for Ethernet enabled devices by adding in a dedicated channel for internet connectivity, 4K resolution which goes far beyond 1080p, and support for 3D. All WCS cables meet or exceed the HDMI standard and will last far into the future.
- 1080p Resolution - High Speed HDMI with Ethernet offers an incredible amount of bandwidth that supports 1080p Resolutions and beyond
- 4K (UHD) - Clocking in at 3840 x 2160 pixels, 4K (Ultra High Definition) is the future of home theater HDTVs. At two times the resolution as 1080p, 4K will bring your digital media to life in a whole new way.
- 3D - With strong sales in theaters nation wide, 3D is making a major impact in the home theater and gaming markets. All VividAV™ High Speed HDMI Cables support 3D video formats. Both source and display devices must support 3D to take advantage of this revolutionary feature
- HDMI with Ethernet
- Length: 1 Meter (3.28 FT)
- Connectors: HDMI A to Micro HDMI D
- Bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Supports up to 24 bit color
- Simple, user-friendly connector
- Compatible with a plethora of digital devices
- Delivers a wide palette of colors
- Supports 8 Channel Digital Audio
- Dedicated Ethernet channel for Internet connected devices